Summer Spring Mix Salad by KiNiMi Kitchen:
The perfect ‘go to’ lunch or party dish. This salad comes together quickly and is satisfying!
- 4 -5 cups Spring Mix
- 1/2 cup Tri-color sweet peppers
- 1/3 cup red onion
- 1/2 dried Cranberries
- 1 cup Shredded Carrot
- 1-2 Teaspoons of Badia Complete seasoning
- 6 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Fresh Black pepper – to taste
- Croutons – as many as you like, crouton useage is very personal.
Add In Suggestions:
- Top with an Herb smoked Salmon
- Top with Grilled Chicken slices
- Top with grilled Avocado drizzled with Garlic oil
What to Do:
- Wash all veggies and dry them
- Cut the peppers into thin rings
- Finely slice the red onion
- Mix Olive Oil + Badia Complete Seasoning + Lime juice – you now have a quick dressing!
- Place Spring Mix in a large bowl ( you need tossin’ room)
- Drizzle the dressing over the Spring mix + add fresh cracked black pepper, toss well.
- Add in remaining veggies and croutons
Recipe provided by Kirbee Miller of Kinimi Kitchen.