Contributed by Rhonda Cammon of Barseatwithrsc
A refreshing¬†combination of summer peaches, caramelized bourbon and a hint of lemon.
- 2¬†cups¬†crushed ice
- 4¬†large slices¬†peaches
- 5¬†oz¬†Bourbon¬†You can also use Whiskey if you wish
- 1.25¬†oz¬†Brown Sugar Simple Syrup
- 1¬†oz¬†fresh lemon Juice
- 1¬†small can¬†Seltzer
Brown Sugar Syrup
- In your mixing tin add peach slices and brown sugar simple syrup.
- Muddle/Mix these ingredients together
- Add the bourbon and lemon juice
- Shake to mix
- Fill cocktail glasses with crushed ice
- Pour the cocktail into 2 cocktail glasses
- Top with Seltzer
Brown Sugar Simple Syrup
- Add brown sugar and water into a small saucepan
- bring to a boil to dissolve the sugar
- cool down
- Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week and can be added to Ice tea or used the rest of the peaches and make a peach cobbler
The Tonic is added to lighten the cocktail for those hot summer days. This is totally optional and can be omitted if you want.