Fall is officially here and our newest city insider, Sharanda is giving 5 must do things to do before this month ends. She loves the sign of fall. The change of weather, warm jackets and the onset of football and homecomings. Check out her low down of the what, when and where.
- Topography – Nashville’s own, Jamaal Sheats, curates a “visually complex, layered networks to make up our contemporary society.” Meet the artists at the Closing Reception on November 7th, 6 to 9 pm during the First Saturday Art Crawl Downtown
Date: October 3- November 28
Where: Tinney Contemporary, 237 5th Avenue North
Time: Tuesday through Saturday: 11 am to 5 pm
- Taste of Nashville-numerous samples of delicious food, beer and cocktails from dozens of Nashville’s finest restaurants and brands.
Date: October 23, 2015
- Le Sel – new French restaurant and bar opened by the Strategic Hospitality Group
Where: 1922 Adelicia Street
Hours of operation: lunch, dinner and brunch
- Salemtown Halloween Block Party– Safe Family fun for all, included are vendors, costume contests, and entertainment
Date: October 31, 2015
Where: 1600 Block of 5th Ave N
- Wanderlust 108– is a triathlon, 5k run, an outdoor yoga experience, and a guided meditation.
Date: November 01, 2015
Where: Bicentennial Mall Park
Want To Stay In The Conversation? Sign Up Today!
* indicates required