$88.00 per person
Get ready to immerse yourself in one of the state’s best kept secrets – the Nearest Green Distillery and the best whiskey maker the world never knew, until now. You will be guided down to the new Distillery right outside of Nashville, sample their award winning whiskey and learn about the story of Nearest Green, the Godfather of Tennessee Whiskey.
The History: Uncle Nearest Whiskey + Nearest Green Distillery was founded by husband and wife team, Fawn + Kevin Weaver after discovering the story of Nearest Green. Nearest Green is known to be the first African American master distiller and slave who taught Jack Daniel to make Tennessee whiskey.
Perfect for a girls or guys day out, the local whiskey lover, foodie and history aficionados.
You will be directly supporting the following local businesses:
About the outing:
- Duration: 12:00pm-6:00pm (6 hours)
- Location: Uncle Nearest Distillery
- The Gathering: Kick off the tour with food by a local chef or food purveyor
- Founders Tour of the distillery grounds with Fawn Weaver, Uncle Nearest Whiskey Co-Founder
- Transportation (with friends, of course) to the distillery so you can enjoy all the whiskey you like
- Uncle Nearest whiskey sampling
- 10% off at the Uncle Nearest gift shop
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NASHVILLE STORIES FROM URBAANITE IN YOUR INBOX!