$68.00 per person
Enjoy brunch by a local chef as you get a first hand view into some of the most inspiring murals in North Nashville. You will be guided on a curated North Nashville mural tour led by notable artist, doughjoe. He will give you a thoughtful look into some of his mural work and those of his friends. You will have a chance to learn the history and inspiration behind the beautiful murals you see.
The History: North Nashville murals are located on or near historic Jefferson Street, known for it’s reach African American history, culture and impact on Nashville history.
Perfect for a friends and family day out, travelers in town for the weekend or the brunches in us all.
About the outing:
- Duration: 10:00am – 1:00pm (3 hours)
- Departs from Woodcuts Gallery
- The Gathering: Kick off the tour right with brunch by a local chef and wine while browsing the latest artwork at Woodcuts, a Nashville staple.
- A guided tour of 5 select mural stops by Nashville mural artist – doughjoe
- Transportation provided (to each mural stop) with friends, of course
- Mural print to commemorate your outing
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NASHVILLE STORIES FROM URBAANITE IN YOUR INBOX!