Due to COVID-19, please make sure to check directly with each establishments as updates are made frequently. We are updating as we receive new info so stick with us and let us know if we are missing anything.
First, we want to say we hope each of you are well and maintaining during this unforeseen season (and you are keeping your cabin fever in check).
COVID-19 aka coronavirus aka #darona has closed or limited many local businesses and restaurants in the area. We have created a list of things to know but remember, if you are reading any Urbaanite stories, 24 Hours or guides, make sure to contact businesses directly for their current status on handling COVID-19 at their establishment.
Announcements from Mayor Cooper
- LATEST UPDATE – Safer At Home extended to April 24, 2020 – Read details HERE
- Tennessee Stay At Home order extended to April 30, 2020 – Read details HERE
- Declares state of emergency throughout Metro Nashville and Davidson County (March 18, 2020) – Read details here
- COVID-19 Response Fund announced – Read details here
- Issues statement on Coronavirus Response Measures in Nashville for the restaurant industry. See highlights and Read details here
- The COVID-19 Task Force launches community assessment system on Monday, March 30, including emergency hotline and designated testing centers – Read details here
- Metro Nashville Public Schools are providing distance learning materials and breakfast/lunch to families – Read details here
- See latest COVID-19 press update here
- Bars on Lower Broadway and throughout Davidson County to close their businesses until further notice;
- Restaurants (public facilities where the sale of food comprises more than 50 percent of revenue) to limit their regular maximum seating to under 50 percent of capacity, capped at no more than 100 individuals allowed.
- Bar service at restaurants should be limited to 50 percent of capacity with no standing allowed.
Tennessee Department of Health is providing daily, real-time updates on COVID-19 on their social media platforms. Follow for details – They are also providing updates on confirmed cases in TN at 2pm each day. Follow their Twitter and Facebook for details.
Updates on the Nashville Tornado Recovery include the following as of March 16, 2020 – Read here
We updated our Nashville Black Owned Restaurants Guide – see who is open and how you can still support
Delivery, to-go and curbside food options in Nashville – See here. Oh and we heard Uber Eats is also free delivery!
Artaya Loka – open by appointment only and online ordering
Woodcuts Gallery – regular hours for those looking to elevate their home decor, while quarantining.
Live Above – for phone and online store pickup only.
Nashville Entrepreneur Center – open but not fully staffed.
Success Lab (Mt. Juliet) – open by appointment only with online business training courses.
Mt. Zion Nashville – virtual services on Wednesday Bible Study at 7:30am and Sunday Service at 11:15am.
Olive Branch Baptist Church – virtual Sunday Service at 10:00am
80/20 Fitness – open with current class schedule. Launching an #8020AtHomeChallenge.
Lercius Fitness – open and personal training sessions are available
Inner Light Yoga – offering a live IG class daily
Small World Yoga – offering streaming classes daily via their IG and FB Live
Lovenoise has some live music still on the books. Check, check, check it out.
We have a virtual events guide that gets updated weekly! Check it out here