Each new year brings an opportunity to grow in various areas of your life. For those seeking to incorporate their spiritual growth, we had a chance to connect with Pastor Shawn Sales of Loving Springs Baptist Church. Take a few minutes to listen and feel free to head back over on days when you need encouragement as you pursue all of your audacious goals. 2024 let’s go!
3 ways to grow spiritually this year:
1. Prioritize God: It is difficult to grow without Prioritizing. When you put God first, other things can be added.
- Matthew 6:33: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
2. Renew Your Mind : Increasing out intake of the Word of God allows our minds to be transformed.
- Romans 12: 2: Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind
3. Don’t Give Up: Sometimes we start the year well but don’t finish well.
- Galatians 6:9: Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
To get more guides and stories of the people behind the culture and soul of Nashville, subscribe to our weekly newsletter HERE.