credit: photo by John Mathis
Ready to share your Nashville with other locals, travelers and newbies to the city! Using locally inspired content as your guide, tell us about your ideal day in Nashville. Is there a favorite locally owned coffee spot you check out during the week? A new black owned business to know? Do you get in to a bootcamp class every week with your favorite trainer? Where do you and your family hang on Saturday? Is it church and brunch on Sunday? What does your nightlife look like as an urban professional in Nashville, is it more than the club scene?
Here is how it works!
- Choose 1 local establishment for each part of the day.
- Local establishment can be a retailer, storefront, restaurant, boutique, etc.
- Day sections include: Morning, Afternoon, Evening. Including a Late Night and/or Bonus section is optional, however we always love when you do:).
- Add each corresponding business name to the appropriate section with a lively description of why you enjoy that business.
- Once you submit, we will review and if your 24 Hours is selected you will be asked to provide a lifestyle image/headshot of yourself. Your 24 Hours will be added to our publishing calendar and you will receive an email once live.
Side note: Make sure to complete personal information section in it’s entirety, so we know how to credit your 24 Hours correctly.
We can’t wait to share your Nashville with our growing Urbaanite community. Please note: we select submissions based on our readers, editorial calendar and already published 24-Hour Guides. Make sure to see what others have shared so you do not repeat with the same local establishments.