photo credit: Frank McKenna via Unsplash
Autumn officially begins on September 23. Pumpkins, colorful fallen leaves, and a gentle breeze will soon appear to relieve us of the hot summer sun. Start the season off right by checking out one of these events or activities to do this fall!
Pumpkin patches are an essential part of family fun in autumn. Check out some of these cool patches and get a head start on your pumpkin carvings!
1. Walden Farm– Free admission
Celebrate the new season with a little bit of beer or cider!
3. Whiskey, Wine, and Cider Festival on October 1
4. Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival on October 19
With the weather getting cooler, get cozy and catch a movie with friends and family.
8. Nashville Oktoberfest is a staple Nashville fall event celebrated right in Germantown! Don’t miss out on fun games, good food, and great fall vibes.
Fall and sports go hand in hand. Check out these schedules and support your favorite teams!
11. Predsfest, a free Nashville Predators fan event!
You can’t be in Music City without experiencing some awesome live music. Check out these fall shows and concert series to hear a catchy tune or two.
It is finally HBCU Homecoming season! Join the festivities at TSU or Fisk or both!
15. Tennessee State University Homecoming – October 13 through 19
16. Fisk Homecoming – November 3 through 10
Experience the beautiful landscape of Nashville in the fall while on these scenic hiking trails.
Looking for some fun Halloween activities? Here are some awesome 21 and up activities to check out!
20. Frighteen Ninety Nine on October 26
21. The Halloween Open Mic Show on October 31
22. Day of the Dead Tequila Fest on November 1
23. It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without a turkey trot. Make room for your turkey dinner at Turkey Trot 5K Run/Walk